This Pomegranate Whiskey Sour is easy to mix up and perfect for the holiday season. I added some sweetness and holiday cheer to this classic cocktail by stirring in some pomegranate. Four simple ingredients is all it takes. Cheers!
Pomegranate Whiskey Sour
- 2 ounces 4 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 ounce 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or simple syrup
- garnish: pomegranate seeds orange peel
- Combine Bourbon, lemon juice, pomegranate juice, and honey in a shaker with ice. Shake well;
- pour into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and orange peel.