This Pomegranate Whiskey Sour is easy to mix up and perfect for the holiday season. I added some sweetness and holiday cheer to this classic cocktail by stirring in some pomegranate. Four simple ingredients is all it takes. Cheers!
Pomegranate Whiskey Sour
Add some sweetness and some holiday cheer to the classic Whiskey Sour by stirring in some pomegranate. This twist is sure to be a new favorite!
- 2 ounces 4 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 ounce 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or simple syrup
- garnish: pomegranate seeds orange peel
- Combine Bourbon, lemon juice, pomegranate juice, and honey in a shaker with ice. Shake well;
- pour into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and orange peel.
Yield: 1 serving