Pomegranate Whiskey Sour
Add some sweetness and some holiday cheer to the classic Whiskey Sour by stirring in some pomegranate. This twist is sure to be a new favorite!
- 2 ounces 4 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 ounce 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or simple syrup
- garnish: pomegranate seeds orange peel
Combine Bourbon, lemon juice, pomegranate juice, and honey in a shaker with ice. Shake well;
pour into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and orange peel.